Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tattooed Russians ... I'll Take Two!


All right, I admit it: I have a thing for women with ink. I also have a thing for women from Russia. So I was pleased to come across this little pictorial this morning. Russian ladies with tattoos. Too bad a lot of them aren't close up - or are otherwise only faintly visible due to the distance at which the photo was taken. But whatev ... they're still fun to look at.

Russian Women with Tattoos (Lots of Pics!)
Whether temporary or permanent, small and discrete or large and bold, these ladies are proud to show their ink. Some of them may be hard to spot, so for a closer examination, we recommend taking a look at the additional photos each lady has on her profile. Simply click each photo to have a look at the profile for each of these lovely Russian (and one Colombian) tattooed ladies. See More ...

No comments:

Post a Comment